Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yell0w

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-24

RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Empty
PostSubject: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime24/1/2010, 15:30

DUDE OMFG!!!This guy Haobai is my cousin...I COULD EXPLAIN YOU IN 1 TOPIC INSTEAD MAKING ANOTHERS!AND ABOUT THE IP's.We are on a same Internet,there are like 2 different internet companies here in our Town!We are using the same internet company called VIVACOM!Ask the whole Bulgaria and u will understand what i'm talking about. I put my hand on my hearth and i tell you that im not Haobai!Oh my god!I see my application will be rejected,cause of your mistakes,but nvm i want to get this mess cleared...cya around.no comment.

Edit:I saw the recruitment is closed!Dont worry,faggot!I just posted cause maybe if im agreed,when it's opened i will join.And one last time when you check the IP's be sure you know what are you talking about.

Last edited by Yell0w on 24/1/2010, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasenganguy
ADMIN
Rasenganguy

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime24/1/2010, 15:33

Weather him or not if you had a better IQ you would have read that recrutement is closed. What do you expect? Hugging you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.VALORenforcers.com/
evitaki
Pro-Gamer
Pro-Gamer
evitaki

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime24/1/2010, 17:12

+1 yell0w
Back to top Go down
Seen
ADMIN

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime24/1/2010, 18:17

Actually we still need 2-3 guys, especially bishop, but you just showed that your're an impatient guy who cant just let it go, or do the right move wich is pming someone, and if you cant stand rasenganguy pointing out that the 3 apply are probably made by the same guy, you'll just get emo when you get with us in vent during a pvp.
Back to top Go down
Yell0w

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime25/1/2010, 03:42

Seen wrote:
Actually we still need 2-3 guys, especially bishop, but you just showed that your're an impatient guy who cant just let it go, or do the right move wich is pming someone, and if you cant stand rasenganguy pointing out that the 3 apply are probably made by the same guy, you'll just get emo when you get with us in vent during a pvp.
Well,usually im patient,but this time i got annoyed...I would say that to him in PM,but i couldn't sent the message,it gave me error and move it to the outbox.And don't worry the reason why i make those topics is cause all others were locked and i couldn't reply ;S.Sry for spamming the forum and dont worry i won't get emo in ventrilo lolz ;D
Back to top Go down
Rasenganguy
ADMIN
Rasenganguy

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime25/1/2010, 13:15

Yell0w wrote:
Seen wrote:
Well,usually im patient,but this time i got annoyed...I would say that to him in PM,but i couldn't sent the message,it gave me error and move it to the outbox.And don't worry the reason why i make those topics is cause all others were locked and i couldn't reply ;S.Sry for spamming the forum and dont worry i won't get emo in ventrilo lolz ;D

If you cant stend me in forum you wont on vent. Beside I totally have the right to suspect any new account made in the forum in case you did not noticed I have an ADMIN status and since Im a faggot it landed on you this time. How did you know that I was tracking the other guy's appli? And better, how did you know he is your cousin? Normally when I apply in a forum I dont say "Hey this appli is my cousin's one"!!
Anyway Im an ADMIN and you are a normal user, I can pwn you and you can only zip it and thats the beauty of it RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_cool .
Back to top Go down
http://www.VALORenforcers.com/
Yell0w

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime25/1/2010, 14:57

Rasenganguy wrote:
Yell0w wrote:
Seen wrote:

If you cant stend me in forum you wont on vent. Beside I totally have the right to suspect any new account made in the forum in case you did not noticed I have an ADMIN status and since Im a faggot it landed on you this time. How did you know that I was tracking the other guy's appli? And better, how did you know he is your cousin? Normally when I apply in a forum I dont say "Hey this appli is my cousin's one"!!
Anyway Im an ADMIN and you are a normal user, I can pwn you and you can only zip it and thats the beauty of it RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_cool .
Look,my cousin (Haobai) told me he wants to join here,but i didn't knew you have a recruitment questions and i didn't knew he tried to fill the,.And for how did i know he is my cousin...it's a big mistery ;/ lol.Normally i know all his nicknames and all his passes so yea :"Hey this appli is my cousin's one"!! You are admin of what?A forum board?You should be proud of yourself.I see you don't have anything more to do,just Refreshing the forum every 10 sec.Yeap i know you are the BOSS!I know you have the right to check any new account,but hey,when you don't know how are the things going don't start talkin sh*ts that you even don't know about?kay? kisses my boss (bow) RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_albino
Back to top Go down
Seen
ADMIN

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime25/1/2010, 16:35

In case you still didnt get it, you're not getting in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!   RASEN you're fuckin wrong!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RASEN you're fuckin wrong!!
Page 1 of 1