Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay

Go down 
+2
Bixo
Cappuccino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Empty
PostSubject: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime15/11/2009, 09:24

-What is your ingame nickname? Cappuccino

-What is your level ? atm, 50 (third rebirth)

-What is your class and subclasses(if you have any) ?
Class: HE.
Sub-class: I'll had sph for raids/farm and Destro, also Bishop if the clan need to.

-How long have you been playing Lineage II ? Since c4 came out.. Closely to 4 years

-Which clans have you been in? VE, eLement, vG, LastHope, Love, Klute, and some others.

-Why did you left your previous clan ? Becouse they are at a low rate and atm im looking for a pvp server for mid/long term.

-How did you know about us ? (Via a friend, ingame, VE website, google ?) Like i said, i have been at VE in l2dust and eL that was a member of VE's aliance.
-Why do you want to join us? Becouse i saw that u guys recently joined l2 dismay wich is the server i've joined.

-About how many hours do you play per day ?

During week: 2/3 hours
Weekends: 5/6 maybe more, sometimes.
Holiday: All day long, when i dont go out.

-Have you participated in any epic raids during your L2 experience (Baium, antharas, valakas, Zaken etc)? If yes, which ones? All those, including lilith's, the RB's for crystals like crokian, skylancer etc.

-What is your location and your GMT (country) ? GMT+0 (portugal)

-Do you think you have a good English level? Absolutly!

-Are you able to follow orders ? yeah

-Are you able to work in a team ? thats what i want.

-Do you have Ventrilo? If yes do you think you can be active in it? yeah, but at weekends and sometimes during week.

-Do you think you can be active in the forum & in our IRC channel?
yeah

Last edited by Cappuccino on 18/11/2009, 11:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bixo
Addict
Addict
Bixo

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime17/11/2009, 15:22

Do you know what Recruitmen CLOSED means? aahah
I'm joking, i know you for some time, I played with you, so i know that you are good player, i think that Sharingan could open an exception, dunno lets see.
Back to top Go down
Hawai
Pro-Mode
Hawai

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime17/11/2009, 15:26

Hmm, so you were a part of VE in L2Dust and yet you created your account here (in the official VE forum) the day you posted this application so only a few days ago ...

anyway, you obviously know a thing or two about the game but your observation and english skills are the ones i'm curious about ... I'm not gonna pick on you over some typos, but the fact that you didn't notice the word "closed" behind the recruitment topic was the thing that struck me...

At any rate, if you're lucky you'll get a responce from one of the sub-leaders or sharin, if you're unlucky they'll just lock the thread, but now at least you'll know why.

Hawai

Edit: Bixo was a faster typer ... but double the posts double the excitement!
Back to top Go down
Seen
ADMIN

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime18/11/2009, 03:15

work on your nobless before, we've got clanwar with the whole server, so you better not have a lot of grinding to do when you're taged.
also you didnt play in VE, that was just an alliance as you were in element but i guess you know bixo, smorly, migboy and the other pt guys so they can put in some good words for you if you're really good.
Back to top Go down
Biktoria
Gamer
Gamer
Biktoria

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime18/11/2009, 11:33

Closed for me too?Sad
Back to top Go down
Cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime18/11/2009, 11:45

Hawai wrote:
Hmm, so you were a part of VE in L2Dust and yet you created your account here (in the official VE forum) the day you posted this application so only a few days ago ...

anyway, you obviously know a thing or two about the game but your observation and english skills are the ones i'm curious about ... I'm not gonna pick on you over some typos, but the fact that you didn't notice the word "closed" behind the recruitment topic was the thing that struck me...

At any rate, if you're lucky you'll get a responce from one of the sub-leaders or sharin, if you're unlucky they'll just lock the thread, but now at least you'll know why.

Hawai

Edit: Bixo was a faster typer ... but double the posts double the excitement!

I did saw the closed, even so, shiringan told me to make a application to see what other members would think.

anyway, thanks bixo (:
Back to top Go down
Morphy
Pro-Mode
Morphy

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime18/11/2009, 13:08

Biktoria wrote:
Closed for me too?Sad
for girls is open Wink Morphy here Wink
Back to top Go down
Biktoria
Gamer
Gamer
Biktoria

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime18/11/2009, 14:14

galmopan wrote:
Biktoria wrote:
Closed for me too?Sad
for girls is open Wink Morphy here Wink

well for now i am taking a little brake from l2 but i think i will back soon so i will let you know

thanx love ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Biktoria
Gamer
Gamer
Biktoria

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime18/11/2009, 14:15

Btw cappuccino did you played on l2 Osiris?
Back to top Go down
Cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime18/11/2009, 14:47

yep, i did and created BannedCrew clan there, then merged with vCircle.

What was your nick there?

ah! you guys will continue in dismay or you will move to L2Renewal? From what it seems it will be like old times (CT 1.5 this time) , atleast the number of players expected is huge.
Back to top Go down
Biktoria
Gamer
Gamer
Biktoria

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime19/11/2009, 08:43

My name was Justify i was in TheBrotherHooD clan
Back to top Go down
Cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime19/11/2009, 11:33

hmm, we had some trouble with wars there, didnt we? :b
Anyway, cool to see you.
Back to top Go down
Biktoria
Gamer
Gamer
Biktoria

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime19/11/2009, 14:07

yea we did Smile
nice too see you too ^^
Back to top Go down
Cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime2/12/2009, 07:21

What about l2 renewal, are u guys recruting?
Back to top Go down
Seen
ADMIN

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime3/12/2009, 04:13

No. good luck in NF,Evilution or w/e.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay   Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply VE - Cappuccino | L2dismay
Page 1 of 1