Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

Apply for the clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaith

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Apply for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Apply for the clan   Apply for the clan Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 14:23

What is your ingame nickname? Kaith

-What is your level ? 79 working to 80 atm

-What is your class and subclasses(if you have any) ? Cardinal (main class) Abyss walker(subclass) Just used to aw to noblesse cuz i only play bishop

-How long have you been playing Lineage II ?4-5years

-Which clans have you been in?CartoonNetwork(IRL friend with shayenne)

-Why did you leave your previous clan ?Due inactivity from the whole clan

-How did you know about us ? (Via a friend, ingame, VE website, google ?)Google Knows you but i didnt sorry

-Why do you want to join us?Cuz.... i wanne play L2dust actively with a supportive crew

-About how many hours do you play per day ?As much as nessecary (ofc i wont be online, when i have class)

-Have you participated in any epic raids during your L2 experience (Baium, antharas, valakas, Zaken etc)? If yes, which ones? more then some ppl will ever do Apply for the clan 163935

-What is your location and your GMT (country) ?Belgium GMT +1

-Do you think you have a good English level?I can asure my english is better then avarage guy

-Are you able to follow orders ?Yes(But i like to give orders too ;x)

-Are you able to work in a team ? If you cant play in group please quit Lineage 2

-Do you have Ventrilo? If yes do you think you can be active in it?Always on when i'm ingame (Ventrilo = Mandatory) in my eyes

-Do you think you can be active in the forum & in our IRC channel?If the forum leads to organisation or the IRC channel : Yes
Back to top Go down
banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Apply for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for the clan   Apply for the clan Icon_minitime11/10/2009, 03:10

My name is  DestroyerLT my level is 79 i am duelist and su is sps i play l2 4-5 years  i was clan  FreakDemons   Google Knows you but i didnt sorry     Cuz.... i wanne play L2dust actively with a supportive crew               As much as nessecary (ofc i wont be online, when i have class)            If yes, which ones? more then some ppl will ever do                     lithuania gmt+1                    my english is not good                              Yes(But i like to give orders too ;x)              If you cant play in group please quit Lineage 2                Always on when i'm ingame (Ventrilo = Mandatory) in my eyes          Yes             
Back to top Go down
Rasenganguy
ADMIN
Rasenganguy

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Apply for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for the clan   Apply for the clan Icon_minitime11/10/2009, 03:42

banned wrote:
My name is DestroyerLT my level is 79 i am duelist and su is sps i play l2 4-5 years i was clan FreakDemons Google Knows you but i didnt sorry Cuz.... i wanne play L2dust actively with a supportive crew As much as nessecary (ofc i wont be online, when i have class) If yes, which ones? more then some ppl will ever do lithuania gmt+1 my english is not good Yes(But i like to give orders too ;x) If you cant play in group please quit Lineage 2 Always on when i'm ingame (Ventrilo = Mandatory) in my eyes Yes

1st this is Kaith application you shouldnt write yours in his thats mean you read shit about the rules or you didnt got them at all. 2nd you didnt respect the application form format. 3rd I cant read your application it gives me a headach thats why we are saying to put it in a specific format to be easy to read (I hope your resume isnt like that or you wil never get a job). 4th topic closed !
Back to top Go down
http://www.VALORenforcers.com/
Sponsored content

Apply for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for the clan   Apply for the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for the clan
Page 1 of 1