Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

Avy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avy
Pro-Gamer
Pro-Gamer
Avy

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Avy Empty
PostSubject: Avy   Avy Icon_minitime13/7/2009, 19:21

Hellou to everyone,

My nick ing is Avayra, i just joined the srv and am atm 20 lvl, waiting for Yama to finish downloading so we can go exp together Razz I will go for ghost sentinel as main, also will lvl in the meantime buffers (pp, bd, sws, cov, cat - hope i can manage), so i gues until i will finish sub quest i would be able to help with support if needed.

I've been playing l2 for half year now, been in 2 clans in TehGamers, DragonSlayers until they left the server, after joined Rodon but the srv wasn't so fun to play lately so i changed it together with some friends, been leader in Faith where i played with them until today, and also left srv because it is new and we want a more populated one.

I know about VE from Yamy and Mimi, they are my best friends from l2, told me nice stuff about you, so have been thinking for awhile now it'll be nice to join you, since u seemed like a well organised clan with friendly members who can build a good team in pvp.

Participated and organised all epic raids, ant, zaken, baium, anthy, vala (orfen and core once also)

I am from Romania, so gmt +2, i think my english is okie.

Can follow orders, also play in a team. I have Vent, usually used Skype but i can handle Vent instead. I like forums, developed a small one for my previous clan too Razz Haven't used IRC but i'm a fast learner.
Back to top Go down
Yamamato
Yamamato

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Avy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avy   Avy Icon_minitime13/7/2009, 19:23

nice 1 BuBu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avy
Pro-Gamer
Pro-Gamer