Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

Wtj

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Methodios

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Wtj Empty
PostSubject: Wtj   Wtj Icon_minitime14/8/2008, 20:25

What is your level ? 79 in game mostly pm Wrathz the m.m

-What is your class ? mystic miuse/doomcryer/spectral dancer (prefer to play the mystic muse and sub sws or active e.e but if needed i can sub the others. i got mms for sub and almost all for noble when time comes)

-How long you were playing lineage2 ? 5 years

-Wich clans have u been? none in this server

-why you want to join us? i quit official... i've been playing franz till start got noble on my adve etc but i kinda got bored due to many time playing hours.i have greek friends irl in ur clan so i think i'd like to join ya ;D

-How many hour you play per day ? 6+ now that is summer on winter more

-What is your location and your GMT (country) ? greece (chalkis near athens) gmt +2

-do you think you have a good english level? yeap got degrees Smile

-Are you able to follow orders ? i used to be sub leader in off so i think i can follow and give when needed Smile

-Are you able to work in a team ? yeap alwyas did Smile

-Do you have Ventrilo/Teamspeak? if yes do you think you can be active in it?yes

-Do you think you can be active in that forum & in our IRC channel? haven't used irc ever but if needed whatsoever i will use it.

Hope u accept my application Wink c yaz all
Back to top Go down

Wtj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: VALORenforcers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: